Shawn Rene Celebrity Health Fitness Expert!

Shawn Rene Celebrity Health Fitness Expert!

Friday, October 12, 2012

International Sports Medicine Association Convention

International Sports Medicine Association Convention

  I attended the yearly International Sports Medicine Association Convention September 29-30 in Baltimore, Maryland.  I am very passionate in Health & Fitness, I have my BA in Exercise Science & hold a double Certification in  Sports Medicine, one by the National Academy of Sports Medicine & other by the International Sports Medicine Association.  I took part in the intensive two days of 16 hrs of Sports Medicine Yoga Training.  It was extra special as i grew up in a Fitness Family & my mother did the Yoga Convention with me!  

As well as being a Cover Model, TV Fitness Model, Celebrity Health Fitness Expert, Celebrity Trainer, I also enjoy teaching Yoga & creating unique Fitness classes.  I teach Fitness Class i designed called, "The Skinny Jeans Workout" which is a combination of innovative unique exercises that i created to have you look & feel your absolute best in your Skinny Jeans! My Skinny Jeans Fitness Class is combo of Weight Training, Classical Ballet, Pilates, Yoga, Speed, Agility. I also teach Dance, Weight Training, & Cross Fusion - another Fitness class i created done on the Track & Football Field combo of my favorite major conditioning total body, abs, sprint, speed, agility, plyometric, on the Track & Football field, NFL & Olympic Style. I am very passionate in Health, Fitness, Exercise Science, Sports, Sports Medicine & Yoga.  My passion is to make others feel Happier, Healthier on inside & out! Working out is revitalizing for the Mind, Body & Soul.  I want everyone who trains with me to feel Revitalized  Electrified & Refreshed! The harder you train the more essential injury prevention techniques need to come into play.  Yoga is excellent for muscle recovery, muscle relaxation, de stressing & invigorating the body! I really enjoyed taking part in the convention!









1 comment:

  1. Shawn Rene I can't get over how awesomely stunningly gorgeous you are, you've the most beautiful blonde hair and eyes a dazzling smile a jaw dropping eye popping figure absolutely thee total package Shawn Rene

    ReplyDelete