Shawn Rene Natural Health Novemeber Cancer Prevention Tips
It is National Breast Cancer Awareness Month (NBCAM) is dedicated to educating and empowering women to take charge of their own breast health.
In honor of Breast Cancer Awareness month, I’d like to share some information that is sometimes overlooked when women talk about breast cancer… Here are some things you should know about this disease:
Significance of Vitamins
- Resistance training has the potential to improve muscle strength and endurance, enhance flexibility and body composition, decrease risk factors for cardiovascular disease and improve glucose tolerance and insulin sensitivity;
- There is a strong inverse relationship between physical fitness and mortality due to all causes;
- Incidence of all forms of cancer is closely related to the lack of fitness. Unfit men and women are nearly 300% more likely to develop cancer;
- A moving body maintains and improves insulin function;
- Exercise increases overall white cell counts in the blood. This includes lymphocytes, interleukin, and neutriphils;
- Exercise strengthens immunity and improves resistance to all kinds of damage including bacteria, viruses, toxins, and radiation.
- Exercise prevents fat build up in the coronary arteries of the heart;
- Weight training does not only increase the metabolism, but it builds muscle and preserves bone mass. A 21-year study from the University of Helsinki, Finland, involving more than 3,200 men, showed that those who exercised vigorously in their 40s and 50s were much less likely to sustain hip fractures than men who were sedentary. Even moderate exercise offered some protection.
- Exercise helps relieve the symptoms of depression.
November Movember Shawn Rene Supporting Mens Health
Movember – a global movement Since its beginnings in Melbourne Australia, Movember has grown to become a truly global movement inspiring more than 1.1 Million Mo Bros & Mo Sistas to participate with formal campaigns in Australia, New Zealand, the US, Canada, the UK, Finland, the Netherlands, Spain, South Africa and Ireland. In addition, Movember is aware of Mo Bros and Mo Sistas supporting the campaign and men’s health cause across the globe, from Russia to Dubai, Hong Kong to Antarctica, Rio de Janeiro to Mumbai, and everywhere in between.
No matter the country or city, Movember will continue to work to change established habits and attitudes men have about their health, to educate men about the health risks they face, and to act on that knowledge, thereby increasing the chances of early detection, diagnosis and effective treatment.
The Super Eight Food Groups: A Diet to Defeat Cancer
More then 2,000 years ago Hippocrates, a Greek physician know as The Father of Medicine realized the vital link between diet & disease. It’s astonishing to the point of regret that it has taken over two millennia for Western medicine to seriously investigate how diet can be a deterrent to disease.
To Medical researchers the discovery of vitamins, along with their absolute necessity to Health, was one of the greatest scientific achievements of the 20th century. Vitamins in the classic sense are vital factors for sustaining life. A diet lacking a single vitamin or essential mineral will result in disease & eventually death.
The modern food industry centers its efforts on processing food by mashing & grinding it, and then caking & baking, toasting, roasting, pasteurizing, sterilizing, and evaporating it until what is left is a meal stripped clean of protective agents. They then add a medley of stabilizing agents, flavor enhancers, thickeners, leavening agents, emulsifiers, humectans, sweetners, preservatives, and coloring agents. This food is alian to our systems & does not resemble anything close to organic whole food. Processed foods contain little fiber which, in turn, suppports a multimillion-dollar industry for fiber supplements.
Dietary factors other then vitamins & minerals play an even more crucial role that traditionally acclaimed vitamins. Antioxidents 300 times more powerful then vitamin E have been found in beans, soy products, and seed oils. And recent experimental studies concur that switching from the traditional Japanese diet yields a subsquent rise of colon & prostate cancer, hallmarks of the affluent diet. Another Cancer Combatant is Chlorophyll, the Green Pigment found in dark green plans and a necessary component of phytosynthsis. Chlorophyll & related compounds are recognized as being responsible for most of the antitoxic activit of certain vegetable extracts. For example, charbroiling food creates compounds that attack DNA, yet chlorophyll blocks the toxicity. If you consume foods rich in chlorophyll during a meal of charbroiled meat, the chlorophyll blocks formation of toxic agents. Fill your diet with cancer-crushing mixtures & your DNA will be less likely to get sliced, diced & pulverised with above normal mutations.
Eat Whole Organic Foods rather then quick-cooking processed foods. Fresh is better then frozen & frozen is better then canned.
2. Cruciferious Group – broccoli, cabbage, cauliflower